Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Sweet Potato
For the potato:
- 1 large sweet potato (250-300 g)
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
For the stuffing:
- 100g fresh spinach leafs
- 1/2 tsp vegetable bouillon
- 1 sundried tomato
- 100g ricotta cheese, low fat
- 4 almonds, crushed
- 1 tsp pistachio nuts
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Cut a large sweet potato (about 250-300g) in half (lengthwise) and drizzle some melted rapeseed oil on top. Bake at 190 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- While the potato is in the oven cook the spinach with 1/2 tsp of vegetable bouillon and a tsp rapeseed oil. Also cut 1 sundried tomato into thin strips. Once the sweet potato is cooked, place on a plate. Stuff with the spinach and spoon on fresh ricotta cheese (it's very low in fat) on top.
- Quickly roast and top the 4 crushed almonds, 1 tsp of pistachio nuts and 1 tsp of pumpkin seeds.
- Try some honey drizzled on top as well