Pumpkin and Carrot Pie
- 250g (9oz) Whole Lotta Loaf - breadcrumbs
- 200ml orange juice
- 2 oranges – zest only
- 2 carrots - grated
- 200g (7oz) tinned pumpkin puree
- 250g (9oz) brown sugar
- 4 eggs - beaten
- 50g (2oz) pumpkin seeds
- Crème fraiche
- Food processor Pastry tin
- Cut the bread into chunks and place in a food processor. Blend into a fine breadcrumb mixture.
- In a large bowl, mix the orange juice, orange zest, grated carrot, pumpkin puree, brown sugar then fold in beaten eggs.
- Pour in to pastry lined greased tin..
- Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds on the top.
- Bake at 170°C / 325°F / gas mark 3 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with crème fraiche.